The Grand Arcosian Unification May 28, 2016 22:32:19 GMT
Post by Koldar Frost on May 28, 2016 22:32:19 GMT
The Arcosian Empire
Note on this faction: This is split into 3 different sub factions! They are as follows- The Arcosian Federation, The Monarchy, and The Cult of Wyntre! Each faction is led by the characters down below.
Emperor/Supreme Commander Koldar Frost
- Koldar Frost : A captain of a cruiser called the Frostar, who went to become a self proclaimed Commander to Emperor of Arcose and Supreme Commander of the Arcosian Forces. Believes it is time to cast aside the monarchy and rule as a Federation. Not on good terms with Wyntre after the destruction of Arcose. Attempted to establish a stronger alliance with the Earth and their forces, acting as support.
- Abzerute : Former ruler of Arcosian Empire. Was slain by Noxa and Retsu, but has revived. Seems interested in what Koldar has in mind and is working with him.
- Gekido : A massive Heran warrior, currently undergoing intensive training by Commander Koldar Frost! Koldar has hopes that this man will be capable of being a great soldier, to fight for the Empire! He is currently fighting for both the Empire and Mazoku Dominion.
- Captain Botany : A captain who'd been serving in deep Arcosian Space, only having returned to the planet Arcose recently! Currently sizing up the current Emperor, who views the captain as a worthwhile soldier!
- Glaze(Logic) : One of the newest recruits to the AE. Shows promise. Currently stationed on Kanassa.
- Glacius Celcius : A very confident, perhaps too confident, recruit of the Arcosian Empire's forces.
- Orenji : A strange doctor and member of the Ringonite race! Many soldiers praise his strange methodology of healing.
- glacia : A soldier who exhumes confidence. Has yet to show his capabilities, despite interest in joining the AE's Special forces unit, formerly led by Somatotrope. (IE: Needs to be approved, first.)
- Furu : A Gorgisk soldier and liason to the Prince of Gorgonia, Dorafu.
- Prince Dorafu : Prince of the planet Gorgonia, he has sought to re-establish his planet and his people within the Arcosian Empire! Koldar had agreed to this, but expects the Prince and his people to show their worth.
Lord Retsu : The former Emperor of the Arcosian Empire, thanks to the assistance of a Bio-Android who's been dubbed an honorary member of the Arcosian Empire. He seeks to make the AE great again by assembling those loyal to the AE and taking them to the space so that they may begin to build up their power! Retired on the Raiti-Asteroid.
Zexama : Wyntre's self-professed best friend. Has been a heavyweight fighter and assistant of Wyntre.
Brisk : The seven-year-old apprentice, friend and self-professed son of the former empress Wyntre Cold.
Wyntre Cold : The Former Empress of Arcose and the Arcosian Empire. Currently residing on Earth, but officially her status is unknown. Aiming to become Empress once more!
Friion : The Special Forces leader before NOXA and Somatatotrope. Was slain on Yardrat.
Somatotrope : Captain of the Soma Squad, the special forces unit that serves the Empire first and everyone else second. Timid and kind normally, this ravenous bug-based Bio Android has shown they are prideful and a very good friend, and asset, to the Empire, in Koldar's eyes! -Felled in Combat on Friezaton, Yardrat.
Taiga : A soldier returned from the Afterlife, looking to return back to the AE. Labeled General of Arcose's forces by Supreme Commander Koldar.
The Arcosian Empire has been a long-standing presence for more than a thousand years in the universe, often compared as the rivals of the Solar Saiyan Empire. However, after the SSE and their Queen, at the time, Zucceta, attacked and destroyed Arcose, along with the Queen Wyntre (now former Queen), in a mad power grab, the Empire was greatly split apart. It was, once, brought back together under the rulership of Abzerute (Now Former Emperor) and for a few month since his control, it seemed the Empire would be restored! However, as is with the Arcosian politics, and greediness of the Arcosian people, Abzerute was slain by NOXA, who became leader of the Special Forces unit of the Arcosian Empire in the absence of Friion, the leader of the group before NOXA; NOXA being led by Retsu, a general in the Arcosian Empire who felt Abzerute was too weak! Retsu would attempt to bring the Arcosian Empire loyalists and soldiers scattered through the galaxy to Arcose, in an effort to bolster the strength of the Empire.
This, however, would lead to him engaging in a battle on the Raiti Asteroid with Xylo and lost, leading him to be missing in action for long enough that, the now current Emperor, or as he prefers to be called, Supreme Commander Koldar Frost would take over, after having met with Lord Xylo of the Mazoku Dominion and determined Arcose could not stand on its own feet and thus was annexed into the Mazoku Dominion, in an effort to enable the Empire to stabilize more! The Special Forces unit would be succeeded by Somatotrope, a timid Bio-Android bug who removed the statue built to honor the former Special Forces Leader, NOXA. He would among the first soldiers in Koldar's rule to join, others being named Glacius, Glacier, and Taiga, Taiga having been named General of Arcose by Koldar. Things were looking up for the new ruler, with relations between the Arcosian Empire and Mazoku Dominion developing neatly!
However, an attack was orchestrated by only two members of the SSE, who proved substantially stronger than those in both the Mazoku Dominion's forces, except for Xylo, and the Arcosian Empire's forces. The rest of the territories of the Arcosian Empire, during this assault, were scooped into the Solar Saiyan Empire's pockets while this battle on Arcose happened! Members of the Arcosian Empire and Mazoku Dominion were split up in the attack, which led to several deaths, including that of the special forces leader, Somatotrope.
The Arcosian Empire, however, maintains its perseverance with its current Emperor. General Taiga had stationed himself on Kanassa, a world that was strangely wiped from an unidentified enemy, under the guidance he gave to Koldar about the need to train their forces in secret! Even still, new members slowly join the Arcosian Empire and its leaders are growing in power!
*If you wish to know the items the Arcosian Empire has under its belt, you must pass testing to see if you are Arcosian Empire material, IN CHARACTER, by any of the currently existing members fighting for the Arcosian Empire.