Villain Ghost Squad?? Aug 23, 2017 23:43:44 GMT
Post by Deleted on Aug 23, 2017 23:43:44 GMT
Sketch here with yet another new character and a squad that I hope won't flop like before.
Nonetheless, I'd like you all to meet Curri, a currently rather mischievous, edgy, and brooding misunderstood ghostly ghoul that has began to question her purpose and the state world around her. If all goes well, this currently little thorn may evolve into a larger spire in justice's side. Perhaps even the next big bad, but that's wishful thinking for now. Curri's development should take her in a dark direction if all goes to plan- However, I must leave her evil peak an enigma for now. Gotta have some surprises and mystery to this ghostie, amirite?
Soon, she should end up meeting some more ghosts like herself, and slowly spiral down to villainhood. Screw the Yemma squad, we GHOST SQUAD now. While it will be a little while before Curri gets to the point where she'd found this team in-character, that won't stop me from telling you all a little of what I have planned, so you all can hop on this bandwagon and prepare for villain-ness alongside me. Whether you're a first-time evildoer like myself or have experience, I'd be happy to bring more along on this ride.
While currently Curri and Co. are Hell-Centric, they will soon return to the living world to hopefully recruit others, spirits and mortals alike. This villain squad will probably start small and act small at first- no blowing up planets or cities for awhile, but as time goes on, perhaps we can all pose a better thread as site antagonists? New ghostly characters are encouraged the most as members, though existing characters of other species, living or dead, are welcome as well with proper justification.
Please note the following before making a ghost character or joining the squad:
- GHOSTS will not receive AL gains. We have to work harder for our sweet, succulent PL.
- OGRES may be pesky at first, as they can sense ghostly base PL no matter what.
- VILLAINS are more challenging to play than goodies. Time and dedication are needed for good baddies.
- FLESH OUT your characters! Especially new ones. Be confident in your abilities and your villain's depth.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, have fun! If at any point this becomes a chore, do not feel bad backing out.
Current Future Members:
- @sketchalts (LEADER)
- Capelli (MEMBER)
- Cense (MEMBER)
- Cloud (MEMBER)
- Lo (MEMBER)
- 1. Flesh out characters and develop them to villainhood! Get to the point where they can found the squad.
- 2. Meet and greet, get everyone acquainted in the future faction.
- 3. Stock up on items and stuff. Get that dojo and gravity especially.
- 4. Once we're all ready, we'll board the train to PL city!
- 5. ?
- 6. Profit as the next big bads YEAH
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post below or send me a PM! Thanks for your time and interest.