[N1] chaos sphere: amar launches a large purple sphere that explodes on impact charges at 33% [N1] Ki blade: amar makes her hand appear like she is doing a karate chop but makes her ki for a white aura around it giving it the ability to slice charges at 33% Support
Utility [N1] flight:amar gains the ability to fly through ki manipulation
- When we are in the AL, we can travel from Heaven to Hell and vice versa, but you have to stay in one at a time. This means that if you have a thread in Heaven, you can't thread in Hell until you exit that thread in Heaven.
- We can get PL and Zeni gains in AL while alive. It works the same as a regular character in the living world.
- We cannot take Shoki gains unless dead.
- We are exempt from the AL PL Bonus unless dead.
- We can have a house in the AL unlike dead people, since we live there.
- All of these were confirmed by Zucceta
ZuccetaBing GanVi-Poi Would it be possible for ghosts to get the two things I outlined in red as well. Ghosts when played to their purpose will spend a great deal of time in the afterlife, and get no bonus from it. I would rather bring my activity to the al as I go for zeni rather than elsewhere.
We're planning to look at the Ogre-Ghost dynamic to strengthen the cops and robber aspect of their relationship and anything like that might be added, the only thing I want to avoid is giving the pages too much tech/UC bloat.
If the mortal parallel rule about housing isn't explicitly stated, I'd rather include that information on their availability either in the Item list where the house is sold.
Good news everyone! Ogres and Ghosts now have a transport item that allow us to travel between Heaven, the Check-in station, and Hell! Travel will always take 24 hours and there will always be a one week cooldown after travel.