Lil' John [100k PL Guard] Nov 2, 2017 2:29:34 GMT
Post by Jax Punchlust on Nov 2, 2017 2:29:34 GMT
JAX'S FAMILY ASSISTANT/GUARD
JAX'S FAMILY ASSISTANT/GUARD
NAME: "Lil' John"NAME PUN: Robin Hood (Disney) ReferenceSPECIES: ZoanthropeAGE: 54 1/2GENDER: MalePOWER LEVEL:100,000 in BASE FORMTECH SLOTS: SevenHISTORYComing from a long line of middling fighters (a whole two 1/2!), the Punchlust was a bloodline in need of protection. Being found and saved from vicious Zoanthrope hunters by Jax's grandfather, "Lil' John" took it upon himself to protect the family that once saved him (even though Jax's grandfather originally saved him with the intent to kill the bear and afterwards steal his rather dapper tophat). Giving him the name "Lil' John" because Jax's family had ego problems and for some reason saw themselves as some sort of Robin Hood figure.
Lil' John hasn't be around for much of Jax's life, however. After the death of Jax's father, John felt incredibly guilty and incapable of being of much help, and like he had picked a rather poor day to attend knitting club when he could of taken the place of his former friend in the afterlife. Thus for the last for few decades he has been in the mountains, not only mastering his knitting skills but also his martial arts with a group of rather kind monks (they aren't bears, but there were hairy enough that John felt at home). And now he feels able to return to those he swore to protect, and maybe this time, he can assist them in becoming the mythical legends they have always craved to be.TECHNIQUES(1) Bearing Soul [N1] Usually following a growling and maybe even a beating of the chest, Lil' John fires a simple beam taking the form of bear made from fire itself. Deals 33%. Costs 1 KP.
(2) [UP2] Bearing Soul But This Time with More Feeling (BSBTTWMF): The upgraded form of the Bearing Soul (this time with more feeling!). Letting his chest bellow and burn with energy, it's finally released in the form of a beam that splits off into form shaped like a dozen or more bears, all in differentiating colors from one another. The damage can be SPLIT while compensating power, and will be divided equally among opponents. Deals 66% of John's offensive PL, and can be charged up to five times consecutively. Costs 2 KP.(3) [MP3] Big Poppa Bearing Soul Beam (BPBSB): The most powerful form of the Bearing Soul line. With energy charged to it's upmost point, a laser of ridiculous size that is double John's own is released from his mouth. The bear is roughly fifteen feet long. One reaching it's opponent the bear-shaped beam slashes, before letting the rest of it's energy hit the enemy full force. The damage can be SPLIT while compensating power, and will be divided equally among opponents. Deals 100% of John's offensive PL, and can be charged up to five times consecutively. Costs 3 KP.
(4) Hat's Off [N1]: Forcing a wave of ki to channel through the most dapper hat in the universe, John tosses his hat, and manifests his power in a different way. His chi is used to super-heat the around surrounding his fancy head garment, firing energy at all nearby objects from below the ground near it that scales to 33% of his PL.
(5) Multi-Form [UT1] Through this technique John can create a copy of himself and divide his power evenly between himself and the copy. Each copy he creates wears a different type of hat.
(6) Knix Trix [SU1] Lil' John charges ki in his claws and when releasing the energy, lets out strands of pure power from his claws that are able to entangle the enemy, all while in the shape of a rather ugly sweater. Stunning those who are in 80% of attack's PL.
(7) Stockpile [SU1] John flares his ki, powering up any attack. This allows his to charge any N1.