Courgi Hofferson [3,000,000 GUARD] Jun 13, 2017 0:23:11 GMT
Post by Capper Hofferson on Jun 13, 2017 0:23:11 GMT
COURGI ABAL HOFFERSON
THE GRANDFATHER OF CAPPER HOFFERSON
NAME: Courgi Abel Hofferson
NAME PUN: Named after a Courgette
SPECIES: Saiyan Cyborg - Android
○ UNKNOWN in BASE FORM
○ 3,000,000 as a MSSJ
TECH SLOTS: Eleven
FACTION: Saiyan Solar Empire
CURRENT PLANET: Vegeta
PASSIVE THEME: The Cyborg Walks
FIGHT THEME: The Cyborg FightsAPPEARANCE: The darker-skinned Courgi is a fairly short, aged saiyan cyborg. He's five-foot-four- that's even shorter than his son, Collard! Courgi's once organic eyes have been replaced by a pair of black robotic eyes, coupled with glowing cyan irises. He wears a dull blue visor scouter, and his hair spikes up in an unkempt mess in every direction imaginable, though it isn't very thick. He is balding in a few spots... Despite his aged appearance, Courgi is a threat in battle. While his muscle rotted away to make room for a metallic body, he still dons saiyan armor above it. It's mainly a navy blue color, with cyan shoulderpads and highlights. Dull blue slits are cut into the sides of his torso and the center of his waist to make room for glowing cyan exhausts. Blue and gray arm-guards are also cut into to make way for these exhausts. Courgi's legs are coated in the same blue armor as his torso, with more openings for the blue light beneath his rotting muscle. Despite everything, his tail remains intact as well.
HISTORYCourgi was raised a warrior by his Hofferson parents, and he was born with a tremendous power level. The prodigy saiyan child summoned his skull at an early age, and grew quite pompously prideful. He was the jewel of the Hofferson family for ages, and even fell in love and married another saiyan. However, with each and every battle, each and every victory, his strength grew, and less and less challenge was to be found in the galaxy. Eventually, battling just became a one-hit borefest. Growing more and more bluff and emotionless to even his dear wife, Courgi was soon known as that super strong, silent warrior that never came out of his man-cave.
Settling down after his first child, Collard, was born, Courgi brutally trained the child, along with his eventual secondborn, Chippei. Both of the children grew in strength, though Collard soon suffered the same boredom as his father... Courgi liked to chill, yes, but being bored was... boring. It was a dumb way to put it, but the best one. Years passed, and both Collard and Chippei married as well, having children of their own. An aging Courgi briefly tutored Collard's newlywed wife, Chire, teaching her their sacred Skull Blaster technique, and everything else he knew. When she finally turned into a Super Saiyan and knocked down the old man in battle, Courgi could finally wear a smile again. Yet Collard's eventual child... was certainly an magnetic disappointment at first.
Capper was a weakling. Courgi and Chire tried to beat some sense into the boy, with little result. Even after Chire had given up on training Capper, Courgi would take the little on in for a routine which usually consisted of throwing Capper at a mountain. The old saiyan gave a new meaning to "punch it until it works" around his grandson... Yet, one day, while he was fruitlessly training Capper, tragedy stuck.
The saiyan experienced a near fatal heart failure, though Capper was quick to drag his old man back home. Placed on his deathbed, saiyan doctors insisted that there was nothing they could do for Courgi now- old age and the strain of battles past were finally biting back... Soon after, Capper took off and vanished during the saiyan invasion, and the grandfather took in one last breath...Or so he thought.Months passed, and with the miracle of the technology a presumed dead Capper left behind, Collard managed to revive his father. A teary reunion was had, and the father and son were reunited. Courgi's strength was miffed with his mechanization, though he was happy he could keep fighting to die a proper warrior's death someday, instead of dying in bed from old age and illness like a pathetic ant.
Capper returned a year later, and his grandfather held new respect for the boy for being able to whip up the technology to revive him. After a brief leave to Namek, the death of Chire, an adventure to Earth, and now the war against the Mazoku, an upgraded Courgi has now reunited with his fellow Hoffersons on the battle... Perhaps he can get a thrilling fight one more time before he bites the dust.TECHNIQUESCOURGI CANNON TREE
(1) > [N1] Courgi Cannon: Courgi's hand is coated with a glow of bright, cyan ki. With a snap of his fingers, a three and a half foot long skull of a gazelle is summoned beside him, near his opponent, or can even be equipped onto the saiyan's hands. After being summoned, the blasters fire a straight beam of bright blue ki at the foe, then fade into nothingness. They posses no will of their own, and are directly controlled by Courgi. He can summon a total of two at once, and can split the damage to different foes while compensating power. The offensive power will always be divided equally upon opponents if the attack is split. Deals 33% of his offensive PL, and can be charged up to five times consecutively. Costs 1 KP.(2) >> [UP2] Courgi Cannon Barrage: The upgraded form of the Courgi Cannon. The saiyan's hand is coated in a glow of royal blue ki, and with a snap of his fingers, even more skulls form near him. About a dozen skulls fire their beams of ki at once. They can either appear directly near a foe to surround them and fire, or float around the saiyan android blast like normal. He can still equip them onto his hands as well. The damage can be split while compensating power, and will be divided equally among opponents. Deals 66% of his offensive PL, and can be charged up to five times consecutively. Costs 2 KP.
(3) >>> [MP3] Hyper Courgi Cannon: The most powerful form of the Courgi Cannon and Courgi Cannon Barrage. Raising both of his hands high as a blue ki crackles down his arms, the saiyan thrusts his hands down as a single, massive canine skull is formed in front of him or by his opponent. The skull is roughly twelve feet long, and the blast fired is even more powerful than the barrage variant of this attack. The damage can be SPLIT while compensating power, and will be divided equally among opponents. Deals 100% of Courgi's offensive PL, and can be charged up to five times consecutively. Costs 3 KP.
BONE BARRIER TECH TREE
(4) > [N1] Bone Barrier: Courgi raises his arm as that same ol' coat of bright blue ki coats his hand, summoning several bones from the ground to fly up and block an attack. The bones block any attack up to 33% of Courgi's PL, and this, unlike an Afterimage, can be charged up to five times. Bleedthrough damage is halved. Also unlike an Afterimage, this can protect multiple people or places. Costs 1 KP.
(5) >> [UP2] Spinal Siege: The upgraded form of the Bone Barrier. Courgi raises his arm, coated in blue ki, and summons a longer barrier of bone resembling a spine. The Spinal Siege is more flexible than the bone Barrier, and can curl around opponents to protect them better. Charges up to five times at intervals of 66% of the saiyan bot's offensive power level. Bleedthrough damage is halved. Unlike an Afterimage, this can protect multiple people or places. Costs 2 KP.
(6) >>> [MP3] Skull Shield: The upgraded form of the Bone Barrier and Spinal Siege. Courgi summons one of his Hyper Courgi Cannons, and uses the mighty blaster's tough skull to tank an attack for him. Unlike an Afterimage, this can protect multiple people or places. The skull blocks an attack up to 100% of his offensive Power Level, and can be charged up to five times. All bleedthrough damage is halved, and costs 3 KP.
AFTERIMAGE TREE(7) > [SU1] Rapid Movement: Courgi uses his ki to enhance his speed, and dodges an attack up to 100% of his power level. This dodge only protects himself, and he can't rescue others or places by stepping out of the way of an attack- that's a job reserved for his barrier. He leaves a single, still afterimage of himself in his wake. Cannot be charged. Costs 1 KP.(8) >> [SU2] Afterimage: The upgraded form of the Rapid Movement. Courgi uses his Ki to enhance his speed, and dodges an attack up to 200% of his Power Level. This dodge only protects himself, and he can't rescue others or places by stepping out of the way of an attack- that's a job reserved for his barrier. He can leave multiple, still afterimages of himself in his wake. Cannot be charged. Costs 2 KP.(9) >>> [SU3] Zanzoken: The upgraded form of the Rapid Movement and the Afterimage. Courgi uses his Ki to enhance his speed, and dodges an attack up to 300% of his Power Level. This dodge only protects himself, and he can't rescue others or places by stepping out of the way of an attack- that's a job reserved for his son's barrier. He can leave multiple, moving afterimages of himself in his wake. Cannot be charged. Costs 3 KP.
(10) > [UT] Propulsers: Courgi uses his robotic jets that are located on his back and the soles of his metallic feet to soar about. So long as he's conscious and has the energy, this android hover and fly about. Simple as that.(11) >> [UT] Hack Jacker: Courgi flips open a small panel atop his wrist, revealing a small cable. He can plug this into just about any electronic, excluding other sentient androids, and remotely sneak into it's systems and take control over it. Depending on the level of security the hacked device has on it, this may or may not be noticed by others beforehand or trip alarms set into the device's systems. Though most of the time, the saiyan android can hack in unnoticed. Cameras, turrets, scouter channels, and more are prone to l33t hacking.